Terms and Conditions
This Campaign is operated by Visa and not by the financial institution that issued the Visa card to you. As you are aware, Visa is not a card issuer and does not provide credit, debit or any financial services. Any issues you may have with respect to your card should be directed to your issuer and not to Visa. The relationship between Visa and your card issuer does not create any relationship direct or indirect between the cardholder and Visa. These terms and conditions are different from the agreements between you and your issuer and unless as otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, none of the terms of any agreement between you and your financial institution has any effect on, or relationship with these Terms and Conditions.
The staycation-Weekend holiday rewards are only available for a minimum of three transactions with a value of no less than GHC1,000 / NGN100,000 made with eligible Visa cards (the “Qualifying Transaction”) within 25th November, 2021 and 20th January, 2022 (the “Duration”). Any transactions made outside this period will not be eligible. Transactions made within the Duration do not qualify for a reward if they do not fall amongst the first 30 (Thirty) Qualifying Transactions.
3. The Prize
The Prize – A staycation / weekend holiday for two to be awarded to only 30 winners in Ghana and 50 winners in Nigeria selected on a first come first served basis - shall consist of:
a. Up to 2 nights hotel accommodation stay for 2 – One room, 2 adults sharing.
b. Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
c. Buffet at the Hotel
d. Winners can travel with any partner of their choice
4. Besides the aspects of the Prize expressly set out in these Terms and conditions, the winners will have to bear all other expenses including but not limited to the following:
I. Transportation to and from the Hotel
II. Personal spending and additional hotel expenses
III. Hotel incidentals and other expenses. e.g. laundry, mini-bar, room service, etc.
5. The Campaign is subject to the following Terms and Conditions
• You become eligible to participate in the program by holding a Visa card issued by a financial institution in Ghana or Nigeria. Your participation rights and consent are tied to your being a Visa cardholder.
• Qualifying transactions are online and POS transactions of GHC1,000 or NGN100,000 and above in a minimum of 3 transactions conducted within the Duration.
• All Visa cards and payment credentials are eligible for the campaign i.e. Debit, Prepaid, Credit, Virtual cards and Visa QR.
• Visa reserves the right to choose the location of the Holiday.
• Visa takes no responsibility for any inaccurate reporting or non-visibility of qualifying transaction either by collections only files or non-accessibility.
• The Prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash